Your Privacy Rights
Jarrons & Co understands the importance of protecting your privacy and security online. The following statement outlines our practices for gathering, using and protecting the personal information we collect from you. By using this site, you signify your assent to Jarrons & Co Privacy and Security Statement. Your continued use of the site following posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept these changes. If you have any questions regarding this statement, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Online security and Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not solicit or knowingly collect any online information from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register or to send any information about yourself to us. No one under age 13 may provide or post any personal information on the Jarrons & Co Sites. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, sign up our newsletter, or fill out a form.When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To process your transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased products or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include a detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you as long as your personal information will not be added to their mailing lists nor will they contact you in any manner except pertaining to your account or order with Jarrons & Co or to provide services on our behalf.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website here.
Jarrons Group (M) Sdn Bhd
Phone: 03-7865 8281 / 9281